Sun, Mar 19|
Newtown Wellness Collective
Dance with the Moon! - A Welcome to Spring Ceremony
An series to understand and explore how to optimize wellness, health and well-being through energetic alignment with the Moon in her varying phases.
Time & Location
Mar 19, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM EDT
Newtown Wellness Collective, 75 Glen Rd Suite 203, Sandy Hook, CT 06488, USA
About the event
In this first event of the series, Tracy Mignone and Dorina Leslie will lead you to embrace the energy of the New Moon and welcome in the revitalizing energies of Spring.
New Moon energy is about shedding and releasing old energies, a purging of the cycle, while also clearing space and making a fresh start. With Spring starting on March 20th, this is also a time to invite creation and sprout new seeds to blossom anew. You will be guided through journaling, gentle movement and activities to release what you are ready to let go, as well as get clear on new intentions and activate new energies to cultivate change through the debut of Spring and the new moon on March 21st.
During this in-studio workshop, we will:
· Create an altar/open ceremony; creating an altar is one of the most beautiful ways to call in Spirit and to honor and thank our ancestors for their guidance and protection
· Relax with a guided meditation
· Write and express dreams; after a short poem/reading there will be time to reflect and express dreams, and then share them with the Universe in ritual
· Plant seeds; this is a time to set intentions/plant seeds for all that wants to come forward in life
· Celebrate; close with a heart-opening meditation and tuning forks
Come with an open heart and an open mind. New Moon activations will be mindful, easeful, restorative and reflective of this time in the moon cycle for peace and introspection.
Bring a journal and pen, and any crystals, totems or items of significance which you like to use (or want to learn to use) in your reflective and/or ritual practices.
Dance with the Moon 3/19
+$2.22 CT Tax
+$2.22 CT Tax