Thu, Apr 20|
Newtown Wellness Collective
Dance with the Moon! - A New Moon & Celebration of Mother Earth Workshop
Join us for this series to understand and explore how to optimize wellness, health and well-being through energetic alignment with the Moon in her varying phases.
Time & Location
Apr 20, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM EDT
Newtown Wellness Collective, 75 Glen Rd Suite 203, Sandy Hook, CT 06488, USA
About the event
As we continue to explore the wisdom and energies of the moon, Dorina Leslie and Victoria Pekhnik will open sacred space to embrace the new moon and celebrate our precious Mother Earth.
New Moon energy is about shedding and releasing old energies, a purging of the cycle, while also clearing space and making a fresh start. With Earth Day on April 22nd, we also honor our greatest gift – Mama Gaia herself – the provider of all our nourishment and grounding support. It is also a solar eclipse on the 20th, a convergence of Yang sun energies with the softer Yin qualities of the new moon in her rebirth phase. You will be guided through journaling, gentle movement and activities to release what you are ready to let go, as well as get clear on new intentions and activate new energies to cultivate change through the new moon on April 20th.
During this in-studio workshop, we will:
· Set the circle for sacred space; grounding, calling forth positive intentions, opening spaciousness within the body to release and replenish
· Explore deeper astrological shifts; this is a powerful time in history with many shifts of ruling planets and generational impacts
· Balance internal Yang & Yin; through breathwork, mudras, visualization, curate a deeper balance of your masculine and feminine energies
· Intuitive movement; we process emotions in the body and will use movement to connect with Mother Earth – this will be informal movement, not requiring any prior experience, just an open heart and curiosity to listen within
· Release & replenish; let go of what is ready to move and call in supportive energies to manifest your new intentions
We ask that you come with an open heart and an open mind. New Moon activations will be mindful, easeful, restorative and reflective of this time in the moon cycle for peace and introspection.
Bring a journal and pen, and any crystals, totems or items of significance which you like to use (or want to learn to use) in your reflective and/or ritual practices.
We look forward to seeing you at Newtown Wellness Collective, a collaboration of holistic wellness practitioners, supporting our community!
Dance with the Moon 4/20
Attendance for in-person event at Newtown Wellness Collective in Sandy Hook, CT